Effective Date: [12/10/2016]
- Information we collect We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our website, register on the website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- How we use collected information We collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website: We continually strive to enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order or to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Sharing your personal information We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third-party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website's terms and policies.